This blog is intentended to show my thoughts and feelings only. All content is purely opinion of myself and no other person or persons. All content is written by me for no other reason then to express my opinions for particular subjects.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gift Basket Web Site



I am slowly but surely learning how to get my gift basket web site on track for customers. I have decided to rennovate my site recently and redo all of my gift basket images. I have redone my junk food gift basket image and am thrilled with the results. I am very pleased with the images and can't wait to renew all of my basket designs with the new images. I really love making gift baskets. However, my gift basket designs always look 100% better in person than online. I love making these gift baskets, so I am going to keep working on developing my website and working on my designs for you, the customer. I welcome any comments or suggestions for my gift baskets.

No comments: