This blog is intentended to show my thoughts and feelings only. All content is purely opinion of myself and no other person or persons. All content is written by me for no other reason then to express my opinions for particular subjects.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

GO COLTS!!!!!!!

We are ready here in Indianapolis for the Colts vs Patriots game! It will be a good game! Reading on some of the message boards I have seen that more people prefer the Patriots and don't like the Colts. I don't know how that could be! The Indianapolis Colts are a great team and Peyton Manning is a great quarterback! I stand by my Indianapolis Colts and do believe they can win the big game! Some people are saying Peyton just can't win the big games, however we did win against the Patriots when no one thought we could..... no one seems to remember that. I think the Patriots are a great team. I am not a Patriot fan just because I love the Colts, but they are a great team. I think this will be a battle to the end. Good luck to the COLTS! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great article! Thanks for sharing. I have friends that are trying to start a few gift basket companies. Advertising seems to be such a big key to success. What is the best way to get the company name out there?