This blog is intentended to show my thoughts and feelings only. All content is purely opinion of myself and no other person or persons. All content is written by me for no other reason then to express my opinions for particular subjects.

Monday, January 15, 2007

SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Well, everything happened the way we hoped I believe here in Indiana. The San Diego Chargers and LT fell to the Pats and Tom Brady. Chicago beat Seattle and Shaun Alexander, and Philadelphia and Brian Westbrook fell to New Orleans and Drew Brees.

Our Colts Defense has been playing very well! I am very proud to be part of the same State as the Colts. I love our colts team! I don't necessarily agree with the fact that Indy is spending 15 million dollars to decorate the city for this weeks game considering there are so many more constructive ways we could be utilizing that money. That is poor decision making of Indy though not the colts who are wonderful!

I think this coming Colts vs Pats game will be a great game. I am praying for our colts and believing in blue! The Pats are a great team. It will be a close game I believe. If everything goes well, we will be in the superbowl in a few weeks! I BELIEVE IN BLUE!!!! GO COLTS!!

No comments: