This blog is intentended to show my thoughts and feelings only. All content is purely opinion of myself and no other person or persons. All content is written by me for no other reason then to express my opinions for particular subjects.

Monday, November 13, 2006

PEYTON MANNING AND THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

PEYTON MANNING AND THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS- Alright, to start off my new blog I wanted to show my support for my NFL team, the Indianapolis Colts. I am an absolute die hard Peyton Manning fan. I believe Peyton Manning is probably the best quarterback of all time. The man is an absolute genius. He can fit the ball into extremely tight places. He has some outstanding Wide Receivers to throw to also. Marvin Harrison is a fantastic receiver. It is unbelievable to me how you often see Marvin catch the ball and be able to drag is his feet or drop at a moments notice to save the play. Reggie Wayne is also a terrific option for Peyton Manning. Wayne is very athletic. He has made some plays the past few years that have really impressed me. Our brand new Running Back is making a name for himself also. Joseph Addai has filled in for the no-longer-with-us Edgerrin James, very nicely. Addai is young and is really picking up on the way the Colts play. I think Joseph Addai is a perfect fit for our Indianapolis Colts offense. Now for the defense.... Dwight Freeney, well I just can't describe the man's moves. He is so quick and so smooth at what he does... we really need to make sure we keep Freeney. I really like Cato June, Montae Reagor, and Robert Mathis. I also want to include my favorite O-line players Jeff Saturday and Tarick Glenn. Altogether I think my Indianapolis Colts are a fantastic team. I don't care what the critics say about the playoffs or what they say about our defense. I am an Indianapolis Colts fan and I will stand by my team. I think we will get the ring this year! Good Luck Team! Off to a fantastic 9-0 start, which is more than I can say for ... well all the other NFL teams!

No comments: